showCASe your style #5

Hi everyone and  HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my lovely blog readers!



I have not blogged for some time now (sorry!) but I am trying hard to keep up with everything.



Unfortunately I did not manage to post my card for the last showCASe your style challenge, which was to use at least one die cut on your clean and simple project, earlier but *ta dah*... here it is.


I have used the "Stitched Border Die Trio" set once again (I just *love* this die set!) and paired it with the "Happy Everything" stamp set to create a fun and bright Birthday card.

BTW: Our next challenge starts on Saturday. Hope to see then! :)


Please refer to the grey boxes below this post for a complete list of supplies :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx



    Supplies

    Challenges


2 comments:

  1. Sylvia, I love those colorful balloons and the fun edge dies on both sides of the mail panel...what a sweet birthday card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER sweet, love you colorful balloons and YELLOW always cheers me up and makes me smile!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx