You're Pretty Amazing - featuring NEW products from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko



Hi everyone and happy weekend :)

Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko has launched some super cool new products at CHA!

And it's my pleasure to show you some projects on which I used all of these awesome new goodies over the next days and weeks!

One of these projects is featured on the Imagine Crafts blog today and the detailed instructions (including step-by-step pictures) can be found on their website as a project sheet --> here

For the background I have used three of the super duper cool new Creative Medium Iridescent gels! This stuff is just amazing! It is so versatile... the possibilities are just endless!

The flower petals are filled with the gorgeous new StazOn Studio Glaze
Even though I love all of the new products, I think the StazOn Studio Glaze is my favorite new product from this years new product release so far! It comes in so many colors (StazOn colors) and it is just amazing and so easy and wonderful to use! 
I am pretty sure everyone will LOVE it, as soon as you have tried it!

Please refer to the project sheet on the Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko homepage for detailed instructions and the list of supplies :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx